Their radios may be silent, but the memories of the Arizona First Responders killed in the line of duty lives on.
Their memories will be honored on Saturday, September 19th, Saturday, October 17th and Saturday, November 7th, 2020 throughout Arizona coordinated by the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders (AZFHMR).
All net proceeds from this multi-day event will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona, a 501(c)(2) organization and a Tax ID number will be presented to sponsors upon request.
The relationship made with sponsors and supporters are very important to the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders Board of Directors and the 100 Club of Arizona. All sponsorship packages (except for the ride day experience) will provide:
- Maximum exposure during our highly-organized event.
- Advertising on the AZFHMR website as a sponsor for one year.
- Advertising through print, social media and PSA’s.
- Exposure on printed banner as a sponsor.
If you are interested in participating in the Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride or wish to learn more about how we can give exposure to your company/brand, please take a moment to fill out the information sheet for us at the end of this package or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSORS NEEDING TO HELP COVER MAJOR EXPENSES
- Sponsoring one or all three barbeques.
- Sponsoring of the T-Shirts provided to each rider.
- Sponsoring one or all banners reflecting the names of our fallen First Responders and Military personnel.
The Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride is primed to be one of Arizona’s premier First Responder events. Your company can connect with the First Responder and Military community through one of our six sponsorship packages.
Please refer to our Sponsor/Donation letter for specific packages we are offering for your support.