Their radios may be silent, but the memories of the Arizona First Responders killed in the line of duty lives on.
Their memories will be honored on Saturday, September 14th, Saturday, October 5th, and Saturday, November 2nd, 2024 throughout Arizona coordinated by the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders (AZFHMR).
Our multi-day events benefits the AZFHMR programs. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Federal T.I.N. 85-0615893.
The relationship made with sponsors and supporters are very important to the AZFHMR Executive Board and Board of Directors. All sponsorship (except for the ride day experience) will provide:
- Maximum exposure during our highly-organized events. With a donation of $500 or more your company on our rider’s tee shirts and banner displayed during all three of our events.
- For a donations of $250 or more your company logo will appear on banners displayed during all three of our events.
- For a period of one year, your company will be listed as a sponsor/supporter on the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders website (https://azfhmr.org/), and social media platforms.
- Your company’s name will be mentioned in printed material and/or public service announcements.
- We must have vector logos for the shirts and banners by August 1, 2024.
RIDE DAY EXPERIENCE – (Any donation will be greatly appreciated)
- Opportunity for your business to provide information on your product or services of interest to participants and placed in our riders’ “Goodie Bags.”
- We must have items available to all riders and volunteers (approximately 500) by August 1, 2024.
- Your company will be mentioned as a supporter on all Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders social media platforms and websites.
How your donation will help!
Includes but not limited to the following:
Provide financial assistance to the families of all local, county, state, federal and Native American tribal public safety officers and firefighters after a life changing event occurs. Aid is also extended to officers and firefighters who are called to active-duty military. Assistance is extended to volunteer and/or reserve officers/firefighters only when the incident occurs while he/she is on duty.
The Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride is primed to be one of Arizona’s premier First Responder events. Your company can connect with the First Responder and Military community through one of our six sponsorship packages.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor in the Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride or wish to learn more about how we can give exposure to your company/brand, please take a moment to email us at [email protected].
Please make checks payable to the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders and mail the check to Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders, P.O. Box 91245, Tucson, Arizona 85752.