Their radios may be silent, but the memories of the Arizona First Responders killed in the line of duty lives on.
Their memories will be honored on Saturday, September 19th, Saturday, October 17th and Saturday, November 7th, 2020 throughout Arizona coordinated by the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders (AZFHMR).
All net proceeds from this multi-day event will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona.
The 100 Club of Arizona and the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders are a volunteer, benevolent, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organizations. The 100 Club of Arizona Federal T.I.N. 23-7172077 and the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders Federal T.I.N. 85-0615893.
The relationship made with sponsors and supporters are very important to the Arizona Fallen Hero Memorial Riders Board of Directors and the 100 Club of Arizona. All sponsorship packages (except for the ride day experience) will provide:
- Maximum exposure during our highly-organized event.
- Advertising on the AZFHMR website as a sponsor for one year.
- Advertising through print, social media and PSA’s.
- Exposure on printed banner as a sponsor.
How your donation will help!
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Provide financial assistance to the families of all local, county, state, federal and Native American tribal public safety officers and firefighters upon death or serious injury; aid is also extended to officers and firefighters who are called to active-duty military. Assistance is extended to volunteer and/or reserve officers/firefighters only when the incident occurs while he/she is on duty.
- Wellness Programs for First Responders – provide training, resources, referrals, and services; these opportunities provided by the 100 Club are available when agencies suffering budget constraints are not able to provide resources for the welfare of their officers/firefighters.
- Stipends for the purchase of safety equipment for public safety officers or firefighters of underfunded agencies.
The Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride is primed to be one of Arizona’s premier First Responder events. Your company can connect with the First Responder and Military community through one of our six sponsorship packages.
If you are interested in participating in the Arizona First Responder and Military Memorial Ride or wish to learn more about how we can give exposure to your company/brand, please take a moment to fill out the information sheet for us at the end of the Sponsor Package or email us at email@example.com.
Please refer to our Sponsor/Donation letter for specific packages we are offering for your support.